Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Friday the 13th Contest

The Friday the 13th contest...Whoever sends in the best poem, story, or video for Friday the 13th will be announce on the website and have their story/poem/video posted on the website. All winners will be announced on Friday the 13th, or Saturday the 14th. Good luck to all. Also, once again you may leave any and all comments, stories, or anything at rebecca9100@cox.net. Also, anyone who wants to enter the cat story contest may enter through my email. So please feel free to use it. Also, check out 'Friday the 13th Countdown Continues' for some awesome Friday the 13th video clips. Thanks for checking out my blog and spread the word, also, leave a comment so I can see how many people are checking out my blog. (I appreciate comments!!!)

Check back later for the latest on Friday the 13th...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment