Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Countdown Continues...

To keep things going this Veteran's Day, I thought I'd share another story with you, and some other cool things. Here are some quotes that set the mood...

"There was a pain in the back of my head, then a dizzying light, and then everything went black. This is all I remember about my death."

"It started out so simply, inncoently enough. Then again, that's how it always happens isn't it?"

"Is it possible to die of fright? I hope not, otherwise I will soon be dead."

"Lurking in the shadows was an ugly thing called fate."




If you want to see some creepy photos of supposedly seen ghosts, go to http://www.ghoststudy.com/gallery.html

Here's some creepy music...



is this a REAL ghost sighting? Decide for yourself.



How about this one?




For more, check out youtube...I will add more on FT13 later...

No comments:

Post a Comment