Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Am I even coordinated enough to attend public school?

I'm not entirely sure i'm going to be able to go back to school, seeing as how I've been having trouble completing basic tasks such as opening doors and putting things in shopping carts. The other day I went to Perkins, and kept pushing a door that you had to pull to open. I couldn't get inside until one of the employees opened it for me. (I know, pathetic). Then, at SuperWalmart (Where you can buy just about anything) I tried to place an item in the cart and dropped it several inches short of the cart. (Fail). I also manged to jab my thumb in my eye (on accident) and trip (then go flying inot my dresser) thanks to my laptop cord. All in all, I'm questioning whether I even have the ability to survive in an environment where I have to open doors and place things in my back pack. do you think the doctor would give me an excuse note to avoid school for this kind of thing? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment