Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer, Freedom, and the magic of Toothpaste

Summer is finally here!!!! Now that school is over and summer has once again arrived, I am free to write, blog, read, and lounge around doing absolutely nothing if I so please. Ahh, life is good. I am currently staying at the Ron Jon resort with my brother and grandparents while my parents work back at home. This place is amazing, yet there is one, or two, things about it that I find slightly disturbing. First, you have to wear an orange wristband 24/7. Yeah, you can't remove it. Ever. Until you leave. Freaky, right? Not sure whether it's more prison-y or mental asylum-y. Also, the curtain covering the window next to my bed refused to shut all the way, so my grandma fixed it. With toothpaste. I love it, yet somehow I doubt the people who clean and manage these rooms are going to....hehehehe =P

No comments:

Post a Comment