Monday, May 2, 2011

My lack of updating is horrendous, but then again, so is school

I can't believe I haven't updated since....SEPTEMBER! Ooooopppppppsssss. Anyway, I might as well run through a quick list of important things that have happened since then. Here we go....

1. I've discovered my evil band director deserves to be severly punsihed.
2. Pop music has gotten even worse...look at Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black....shudder!
3. Kara read an apples to apples card that said "The Three Tenors" as "The Three Tumors".
4. I have barely survived Algebra.
5. School dress code got stupider, as well as our administration.
6. I've discovered the joys of disecting a pickle....Rest in Peace George.
 Well, that sums up just a little bit of what's been happening since I last updated. Anyway, like always free chocolate to anyone who comments. (Yes, Nat, I'm thinking of you. She has O.C.D. Obsessive, Chocolate, Demon. I on the other hand have O.C.D. Obsessive Coffee Demon.)

Love, hugs, and COFFEE!!!

5 comments:

  1. CHOCOLATCHOCOLATECHOCOLATE!!! GEORGE ISN'T DEAD! At least...not the person George. Right George?

    George: Right.

    Nat: Yaaaaay!!!! Anyways, CHOCOLATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, she is obsessed. Completely and totally obsessed. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean? * twitch twitch * Chocolate. Hehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to go to Chocolate Rehab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you think I am right now?

    ReplyDelete