Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Friends

I realized I have not yet said anything about my friends. They are really great and i think they deserve to be mentioned in my blog.

First, there's Nathalie, who recently created a blog herself which you can visit at http://natscrat1998.blogspot.com/. It is really awesome so go check it out! Nathalie is a really funny, unique person. She is also really creative and caring. She's an all around great friend. Also, she like iguanas!












Next, there's Kara. She has been friends with Nathalie for almost ten years now! She has a goldendoodle-a cross between a poodle and a golden retiever for those of you who didn't already know- named Doodlebug.She is also really funny and outgoing.

Finally, I want to mention Kayla. I met her back in fourth grade and she is awesome!!!! she loves to write and read, just like me. She has always been a great friend to me. She is caring, compassionate, funny, and has a great smile! She loves to sing and is really great.

I haven't mentioned a bunch of my other friends because it would take me a while...though I might try sometime soon. these are just my closest friends.

Overall, my friends are all really great, special, awesome people! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment