Saturday, May 8, 2010

St. Augustine, Fl -best city ever? I think so!

Coolest city ever? I think so. I mean, what other city do you know of that has a cool fort, cool ghost stories, great shopping, awesome local authors, the title of oldest city in America, the supposed landing spot of Ponce de Leon, neat streets and shops, trolleys, mueseums/old jails, an old ivy-covered college, and Ripley's Believe it or not? Seriously, I love this city. It has this feeling of history and supernatural blended together-two things that I like. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to move there when I grow up and become one of those local authors. The whole city just feels so special and unique to me. I'm so excited to go there this weekend!!! I've been waiting for weeks for this Mother's Day Weekend (which I will post more on specially)! I haven't been in ages it feels like, though it's only been maybe 6 or 7 months. Also, I'll get to go on the ghost tour for the very first time! Can you believe someone who loves St. Augustine and the supernatural as much as I do has never even been on a single ghost tour? I can't wait. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment